Niagara Falls Reporter
Home | Archive / Search
NOV 27 - DEC 03, 2015

City Hall Jokes

NOV 27, 2015

"I love the smell of book cooking in the morning."
Paul Dyster, as he received the imaginary 2016 parking meter revenue figures that are based on non-existent parking meters.

Don't say he never warned you.
"You haven't seen nothing yet!"
Paul Dyster, declaring victory on election night.

Paul Dyster walks into a bar, steps to the front of the room and shouts: "Drinks on me for 47% of the house! The other 53% per cent will have to see John Accardo or Glenn Choolokian!"

"It's time to send a woman to do a man's job that no man has been able to do."
Kristen Grandinetti's slogan as she seeks the council chairmanship


Who's the Christmas Grinch?
A) Glenn Choolokian
B) Paul Dyster
C) the voters


Answer: Some Like It Hot Question: what's the favorite movie of three city hall employees?


The phrase "about ten" refers to:
A) the number of 72nd St. residents expected to have running water this January
B) the number of additional patronage jobs Dyster will create in 2016
C) the number of daily riders at Dyster's new train station
D) all of the above





Frank Parlato's Strength as Journalist Will Help His Defense
Parlato Pleads 'Not Guilty', after Turning Down Plea Deal
Ortt Wants City to get 75% of Casino Cash Dyster, Ceretto Refusing to Bet on Board
Coming in February, 2016... The Man Who Bought Niagara Falls
Anderson's Death Marks Changing Of the Guard Here in Niagara Falls
The Career of the Late Robert Anderson
Will the Council Men's Club Give Grandinetti the Gavel in 2016?
Lewiston Choraleers to Perform at Historic Episcopal Church
Judge Denies Family of Slain Woman Access to Official Records in Case
The Bronfman/Raniere Cult Demands Investigation
Only in NT - A Wish List for a More Livable Community
Impotent Bills Face Tough Task Against Surging Chiefs
News of the weird
City Hall Jokes
Your Weekly Horoscope

Contact Info

©2014 The Niagara Falls Reporter Inc.
POB 3083, Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14304
Phone: (716) 284-5595

Publisher and Editor in Chief: Frank Parlato
Managing Editor: Dr. Chitra Selvaraj
Senior Editor: Tony Farina